Didn’t realize just how long ago it was since I updated, half this stuff’s been done for quite some time.
If no audio detected when premux option is used, will no longer crash, but instead show a message box with the option to stop or continue.
If fonts are not found, you have the chance to stop the mux before it starts.
Clear button added that clears all text fields. (i.e from Output to Fonts).
- Bracket checker now also warns of any double spaces.
- Bracket checker should now correctly list the line number as it appears in Aegisub – providing you don’t add anything manually after [Events] in notepad.
- Larger files may cause some lag.
- Bracket checker no longer checks automatically by default. New button will check subs when pressed.
- You can re-enable auto check in the options. Auto check will attempt to check any file you put in the Subs1 or Subs2 fields.
The open dir button will also highlight the end result.
Putting a qpfile into the chapter field will create chapters.
- Using the qpfile raw with no intervention will mean you get X number of unnamed chapters.
- Define chapter names by adding #ChapterName to the end of the relevant line, or edit in notepad after encode. eg 31526 I -1 #Ending
- If there’s a line in the qpfile you want to skip, either delete it or add #@SKIP to the end of the line.
Minor updates to the font checker, chapter parser and auto-naming feature.
When looking through an ass file, any lines with drawings (\p1, \p2 or \p4) are skipped.
Bracket checker only worked when using second set of subs.
If the same instance of HMux is used on several different muxes, it will no longer remember any errors or missing fonts from previous muxes.
HMux should no longer show as none-responsive when dealing with large ASS files.
Faster CPUs will now wait for the naming process to fully finish before trying to speed past on smaller muxes.
Aegisub addon is far better now, thanks to innocenat for tweaking the lua script.